HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

My GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BrantStar
nooblet
nooblet

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: My GM application.   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:30 am

1. How old are you and what is your name?

I am 15 years old. My name is Brant.

2. Where do you live?

I live in Ohio, EST time.

3. Prior GM experience?

I was a GM 2 times. I was a GM for about 2 months in NY-MS when it was .55, Then I quit for reasons. I was a GM in ME-MS for about 2 months and they shut down. I know all of the GM commands and map IDs, I already have the GM handbook. I have also played MapleStory for about 3 years now. I have much experience in MapleStory, I know many things. My characters IGN's are, SpookyXII,HealStyle07, and BrantStar. I also have an account my friend gave me called, LRANNNNNNNNN.

4. How active are you?

On weekdays anywhere from 3~5 hours.I also sometimes get on more if I cant sleep. Weekends possibly all day. I also play really late at night, so I can catch late night hackers.

5. Boy or girl?

I am a boy.

6. What would you do if you were accepted as a GM?

As a GM I would do a various amount of things. If someone was to come to me and say they saw someone hacking, I would not ban unless that person had proof. I would host events such as, NX events, IQ events, and summoning events. I would be completely bias in my decisions. I would not give out free items to people unless a Admin says to do so. I would follow all the GM rules.

7. Do you have any hobbies?

I have many different hobbies. I love to swim. I like to talk to friends alot, I like to play Maplestory alot. I play many instruments in band, such as bass clarinet and french horn. I am very artistic, I like to paint and draw alot. Another sport I play is basketball, I play with my friends alot in my own free time.

If you would like to know more information about me, My MSN is bmas195@hotmail.com.

My in-game characters name is xBrant.

Thank you,
Brant
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My GM application.
Page 1 of 1