HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

application for GM =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
d3athdude1
nooblet
nooblet

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-10-27

PostSubject: application for GM =]   Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:59 am

hi, my name is Long. i will start off by telling u some things about me. Unfortunately i am not very old i am only in year 11 but smart and i am a boy. i was born in 1997 of july the 17th. My hobbies are playing ramm Ms but i got auto banned for no reason... i well have no experience on doing that scripting thingy and stuff. but i am experienced at oringinal maplestory , i was a lvl 82 ranger, but i got bored of trainning so i went to find some private servers.

now on to what i can do and help with on this server. i have never been a gm b4 but i would like to , i think i have the qualities to be one. i can be nice to people but not have favourites and rules over friends. i will do my best to assist the admin or boss and other gm's. Oh i 4got my time zone is +10 gmt and i live in australia melbourne =]. Also i am ver active i spend most of my time playing maplestory or other games =].

Thank you for looking at this and i wish u can consider me to be a gm=].

Contact me at azn_long_12@hotmail.com or in the game once i get unbanned for dropping alot of 10 mesos, my ign is umm to be created =].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d3athdude1
nooblet
nooblet

PostSubject: Re: application for GM =]   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:01 am

d3athdude1 wrote:
hi, my name is Long. i will start off by telling u some things about me. Unfortunately i am not very old i am only 11 years old but smart and i am a boy. i was born in 1997 of july the 17th. My hobbies are playing ramm Ms but i got auto banned for no reason... i well have no experience on doing that scripting thingy and stuff. but i am experienced at oringinal maplestory , i was a lvl 82 ranger, but i got bored of trainning so i went to find some private servers.

now on to what i can do and help with on this server. i have never been a gm b4 but i would like to , i think i have the qualities to be one. i can be nice to people but not have favourites and rules over friends. i will do my best to assist the admin or boss and other gm's. Oh i 4got my time zone is +10 gmt and i live in australia melbourne =]. Also i am ver active i spend most of my time playing maplestory or other games =].

Contact me at azn_long_12@hotmail.com or in the game once i get unbanned for dropping alot of 10 mesos, my ign is umm to be created =].
Back to top Go down
View user profile
d3athdude1
nooblet
nooblet

PostSubject: Re: application for GM =]   Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:02 am

d3athdude1 wrote:
hi, my name is Long. i will start off by telling u some things about me. Unfortunately i am not very old i am only in year 11 but smart and i am a boy. i was born in 1997 of july the 17th. My hobbies are playing ramm Ms but i got auto banned for no reason... i well have no experience on doing that scripting thingy and stuff. but i am experienced at oringinal maplestory , i was a lvl 82 ranger, but i got bored of trainning so i went to find some private servers.

srry for all the re sends had to check it over lols=]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: application for GM =]   

Back to top Go down

application for GM =]
Page 1 of 1